Cost of living comparison between La Serena, Chile and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10232 INR / CLP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 97% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨159,738 (CH$1,561,128) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Suwon costs ₩330,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)