Cost of living in La Rioja, Argentina compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.306 INR / ARS
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Rioja (Argentina) is 25% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,250 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨61,219 (ARS $14,218) in La Rioja.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bonn costs €94 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 17,000 Kč (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stuttgart costs €2.40 (43 minutes ago)