Cost of living in La Rioja, Argentina compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.285 INR / ARS
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Rioja (Argentina) is 25% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨56,120 (ARS $13,097) in La Rioja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)