Cost of living in La Paz, Mexico compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.552 INR / MXN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 28% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,547 (Mex$ 18,737) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (23 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)