Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 316 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.391 INR / BOB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 52% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,598 ($b13,161) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $38 (about 3 hours ago)