Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 422 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.431 INR / BOB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 44% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,285 ($b5,650) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Edinburgh costs £480 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$20,040 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)