Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 319 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.736 INR / BOB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 59% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨124,097 ($b12,747) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,617 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)