Cost of living comparison between La Paz, Bolivia and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 218 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.917 INR / BOB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 67% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨135,827 ($b13,696) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (30 minutes ago)