Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.270 INR / USD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 6% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,971 ($1,338) in La Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (24 minutes ago)