Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.579 INR / USD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 152% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,528 ($1,247) in La Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (41 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)