Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 65.400 INR / USD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 6% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,629 ($1,218) in La Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500g of rice in Beijing costs 元100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,626 (about 2 hours ago)