Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.871 INR / HNL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 47% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,798 (L 24,663) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥26 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (7 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (21 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (41 minutes ago)