Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.750 INR / HNL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 47% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,238 (L 20,813) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 2 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (35 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)