Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.988 INR / HNL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 54% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,293 (L 40,256) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Florence costs €9 (40 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charleston, South Carolina costs $607 (about 1 hour ago)