Cost of living in Kyrenia, Cyprus compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.247 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 118% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨170,451 (€2,359) in Kyrenia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chandigarh costs ₨50,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)