Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.619 INR / JPY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 154% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨139,458 (¥225,408) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 74 (about 1 hour ago)