Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.576 INR / JPY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 156% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,758 (¥155,826) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 1.00 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,591 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (30 minutes ago)