Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 746 prices entered by 200 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 225.419 INR / KWD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 150% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,902 (Dinar 532) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 40 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Regensburg costs €80 (28 minutes ago)