Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 802 prices entered by 169 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 215.241 INR / KWD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 178% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,232 (Dinar 466) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Leeds costs £0.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $1,816 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)