Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 740 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 214.993 INR / KWD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 181% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨211,083 (Dinar 982) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Giza costs E£ 18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)