Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 740 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 219.580 INR / KWD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 180% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨209,875 (Dinar 956) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)