Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 745 prices entered by 151 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 212.457 INR / KWD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 176% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨215,788 (Dinar 1,016) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 28,250 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)