Cost of living in Kushtia, Bangladesh compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.799 INR / BDT
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kushtia (Bangladesh) is 7% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨36,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨33,329 (Taka 41,705) in Kushtia.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luton costs £1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)