Cost of living in Kursk, Russia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.123 INR / RUB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kursk (Russia) is 24% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,899 (руб 36,409) in Kursk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Northampton costs £10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 40 ﷼ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Kigali costs 1,600 Franc (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $399 (44 minutes ago)