Cost of living in Kursk, Russia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.139 INR / RUB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kursk (Russia) is 26% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,842 (руб 37,615) in Kursk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)