Cost of living in Kursk, Russia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.089 INR / RUB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kursk (Russia) is 15% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,271 (руб 50,754) in Kursk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,800 (about 1 hour ago)