Cost of living in Kuopio, Finland compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.105 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuopio (Finland) is 70% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,492 (€1,768) in Kuopio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$178 (about 1 hour ago)