Cost of living in Kunming, China compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.441 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 22% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,389 (元6,071) in Kunming to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)