Cost of living in Kunming, China compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.814 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 24% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,132 (元4,293) in Kunming to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Munich costs €2.39 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)