Cost of living in Kunming, China compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.881 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 39% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,828 (元11,014) in Kunming to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Florence costs €9 (36 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charleston, South Carolina costs $607 (44 minutes ago)