Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.657 INR / GHS
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is about the same as in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,279 (GH₵2,612) in Kumasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Winnipeg costs C$0.84 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元13,800 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)