Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.814 INR / GHS
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 96% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,437 (GH₵4,755) in Kumasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (35 minutes ago)