Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.081 INR / GHS
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 5% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,049 (GH₵5,102) in Kumasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (43 minutes ago)