Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.597 INR / JPY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 54% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,389 (¥210,031) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €13 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Panama City costs 1.60 B/. (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)