Cost of living comparison between Kumamoto, Japan and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.641 INR / JPY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 62% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨131,490 (¥205,041) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.64 B/. (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $19,895 (about 2 hours ago)