Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.580 INR / JPY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 128% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,846 (¥153,306) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Madrid costs €1,999,999,999,999,999,966,445,568 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (42 minutes ago)