Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39248 INR / AOA
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 39% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,600 (123,827 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in London costs £20 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €30 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cambridge costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.49 (about 1 hour ago)