Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39073 INR / AOA
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 42% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,208 (284,618 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,075 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,745 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €7 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Canberra costs AU$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)