Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38996 INR / AOA
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 41% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,052 (133,480 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$127 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aracaju costs R$ 1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr14 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Goiânia costs R$ 100,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São José dos Campos costs R$ 3.39 (about 1 hour ago)