Cost of living comparison between Kuito, Angola and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40464 INR / AOA
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 45% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,354 (280,132 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,858 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Split costs 350 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 800 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)