Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39243 INR / AOA
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 39% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,726 (124,165 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kollam costs ₨1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £20 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨0.60 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gulbarga costs ₨1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $650 (31 minutes ago)