Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Kuito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kuito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27717 INR / AOA *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 6% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,242 (213,739 Kz) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,626 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Herzliya costs 49 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burgas costs 35 лв (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)