Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.774 INR / MYR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 48% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,693 (RM3,087) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 130 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pyongyang costs 90,076 ₩ (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Reykjavik costs 30,000 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Palermo costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)