Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.946 INR / MYR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 42% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,319 (RM3,233) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)