Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.592 INR / MYR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 58% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,703 (RM3,056) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $110 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhopal costs ₨222 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)