Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.943 INR / MYR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 54% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,047 (RM8,034) in Kuantan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manaus costs R$ 3.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £301 (about 1 hour ago)