Cost of living comparison between Kuantan, Malaysia and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.997 INR / MYR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 65% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨134,226 (RM8,391) in Kuantan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belfast costs £9,993 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨4,066 (about 1 hour ago)