Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.695 INR / MYR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 52% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,803 (RM8,425) in Kuantan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)