Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,040 prices entered by 312 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.014 INR / MYR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 30% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,646 (RM7,036) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €2.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hanover costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)