Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,010 prices entered by 312 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.812 INR / MYR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 27% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,377 (RM6,439) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Winnipeg costs C$454 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hangzhou costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 330,000 (about 2 hours ago)