Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,843 prices entered by 355 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.009 INR / MYR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 34% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,705 (RM3,863) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (44 minutes ago)