Cost of living in Kruševac, Serbia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.586 INR / RSD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kruševac (Serbia) is 13% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,741 (156,529 Дин.) in Kruševac to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tangier costs 5,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 300,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)