Cost of living in Kruševac, Serbia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.562 INR / RSD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kruševac (Serbia) is 9% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,771 (150,704 Дин.) in Kruševac to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 15,248 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 150 (33 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $17 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Colombo costs 1,200 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)