Cost of living in Kruševac, Serbia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.636 INR / RSD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kruševac (Serbia) is 19% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,551 (63,779 Дин.) in Kruševac to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €500 (41 minutes ago)