Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.040 INR / NOK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 227% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨245,385 (kr 30,522) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)