Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.659 INR / NOK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 220% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨239,918 (kr 31,324) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨19 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$34,445,599,999,999,998,951,424 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kota Bharu costs RM160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.11 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)