Cost of living in Krasnoyarsk, Russia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.150 INR / RUB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Krasnoyarsk (Russia) is 16% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,425 (руб 82,125) in Krasnoyarsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (29 minutes ago)