Cost of living in Kraljevo, Serbia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.633 INR / RSD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraljevo (Serbia) is 27% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,039 (74,320 Дин.) in Kraljevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)