Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 857 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.703 INR / PLN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 38% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,431 (2,962 zł) in Kraków to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 27,995 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 4,250,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 220 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)