Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 824 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.121 INR / PLN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 41% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,291 (2,720 zł) in Kraków to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mangalore costs ₨1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 160 Kwanza (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 9,375,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)