Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.329 INR / HKD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 255% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨124,151 (HK$14,906) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$1.37 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 200₴ (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kingston costs J$85,000 (about 1 hour ago)