Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.347 INR / HKD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 253% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨264,406 (HK$31,676) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 288,990 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)