Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.279 INR / HKD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 264% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨295,684 (HK$35,715) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Groningen costs €8,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)