Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11596 INR / XOF
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 26% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,461 (392,029 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 6,000 L£ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 100 kn (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Changchun costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)