Cost of living comparison between Koudougou, Burkina Faso and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11146 INR / XOF
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 27% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,180 (925,697 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luxembourg costs €1.10 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$40,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €84 (about 3 hours ago)