Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12042 INR / XOF
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 25% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,333 (550,826 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (21 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Victoria costs C$4.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (about 1 hour ago)