Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10980 INR / XOF
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 26% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,276 (858,635 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨200 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$15,717 (about 2 hours ago)