Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10752 INR / XOF
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 26% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,233 (876,426 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quebec City costs C$150 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (33 minutes ago)