Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.117 INR / MYR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 45% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,465 (RM7,175) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (22 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)