Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 230 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.199 INR / MYR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 59% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,003 (RM3,642) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 1,900 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reading, Berkshire costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toluca costs Mex$ 130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €499 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)