Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 173 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.652 INR / MYR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 49% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,102 (RM3,137) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $25 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lima costs S/. 150 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000,000,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagpur costs ₨500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (39 minutes ago)