Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.786 INR / MYR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 42% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,674 (RM7,214) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 25 Birr (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 449,999 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (44 minutes ago)