Cost of living comparison between Kota, India and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2016.
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota (India) is 6% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,508 in Kota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,242,440,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazareth costs 5.96 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)