Cost of living in Kota, India compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2017.
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota (India) is 12% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,253 in Kota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Adana costs 1,450TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,300 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (41 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Bata costs 3,125 Franc (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in London, Ontario costs C$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)