Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.174 INR / MYR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 35% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,045 (RM3,846) in Kota Bharu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £30 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 70,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hobart costs AU$610 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)