Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.396 INR / MYR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 20% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,638 (RM2,639) in Kota Bharu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leipzig costs €1,300 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €350 (34 minutes ago)