Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.053 INR / MYR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 19% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,072 (RM2,994) in Kota Bharu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 1.00₴ (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walvis Bay costs 80 N$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 2 hours ago)