Cost of living comparison between Koszalin, Poland and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.842 INR / PLN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 74% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨141,746 (8,416 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (about 1 hour ago)