Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.074 INR / PLN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 81% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,208 (3,608 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vladivostok costs руб 250 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)