Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.133 INR / RUB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 20% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,078 (руб 32,717) in Kostroma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 11,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,558 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 8,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kingston costs C$47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)