Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.136 INR / RUB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 20% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,738 (руб 78,991) in Kostroma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,000 (27 minutes ago)