Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.091 INR / RUB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 11% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,477 (руб 49,918) in Kostroma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €24,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €10 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Fortaleza costs R$ 795 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)