Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.101 INR / RUB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 16% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,928 (руб 38,072) in Kostroma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,338 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $19,875 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$50,000 (about 2 hours ago)