Cost of living in Korçë, Albania compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.587 INR / ALL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 158% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,071 (144,838 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osijek costs 40 kn (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €55 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £2,500 (38 minutes ago)