Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.286 INR / TRY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 14% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,741 (2,317TL) in Konya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €28 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vitoria-Gasteiz costs €600 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 49 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (39 minutes ago)