Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.800 INR / TRY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 13% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,885 (4,769TL) in Konya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (39 minutes ago)