Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.330 INR / TRY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 9% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,085 (2,210TL) in Konya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨129,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 16,070 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prague costs 137 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)