Cost of living in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure, Russia compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.133 INR / RUB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure (Russia) is 46% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,539 (руб 46,360) in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anápolis costs R$ 132 (about 1 hour ago)