Cost of living in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure, Russia compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.139 INR / RUB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure (Russia) is 44% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,974 (руб 40,365) in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 330 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$7,740 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rustenburg costs R 60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,397 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $8 (about 3 hours ago)