Cost of living comparison between Komsomol'sk-na-Amure, Russia and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.072 INR / RUB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure (Russia) is 44% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,782 (руб 105,176) in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nasik costs ₨12,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Manama costs Dinar 300 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.30 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Famagusta costs €10 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,050 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (25 minutes ago)