Cost of living in Kolda, Senegal compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10650 INR / XOF
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolda (Senegal) is 48% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,779 (1,087,145 Franc) in Kolda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (31 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)