Cost of living in Kökshetaū, Kazakhstan compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20762 INR / KZT
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kökshetaū (Kazakhstan) is 8% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,590 (421,873 KZT) in Kökshetaū to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)