Cost of living in Kochi, Japan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.592 INR / JPY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kochi (Japan) is 61% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,437 (¥211,712) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (about 1 hour ago)