Cost of living in Kochi, Japan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.584 INR / JPY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kochi (Japan) is 55% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,361 (¥103,410) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 500 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 30TL (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 180 Kč (21 minutes ago)