Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.552 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 88% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨147,191 (€2,029) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)