Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.398 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 122% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,371 (€926) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bishkek costs 100 som (about 1 hour ago)