Cost of living in Kluang, Malaysia compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.281 INR / MYR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kluang (Malaysia) is 11% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,883 (RM5,882) in Kluang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (33 minutes ago)