Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.020 INR / MYR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 26% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,670 (RM6,303) in Klang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩20,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (32 minutes ago)