Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.164 INR / MYR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 58% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,063 (RM5,072) in Klang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Florianopolis costs R$ 300 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25,800 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $3,558 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Thessaloniki costs €4.40 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 169 ₪ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,033 (33 minutes ago)