Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.871 INR / MYR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 47% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,105 (RM2,968) in Klang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $429 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €10 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hubli costs ₨35,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $461 (about 1 hour ago)