Cost of living in Kitale, Kenya compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.626 INR / KES
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitale (Kenya) is about the same as in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,915 (Shilling121,316) in Kitale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (35 minutes ago)