Cost of living in Kitale, Kenya compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.626 INR / KES
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitale (Kenya) is about the same as in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,033 (Shilling126,310) in Kitale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 99 (27 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Haikou costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)