Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.597 INR / JPY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 115% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨160,949 (¥269,596) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bonn costs €2.71 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Contagem costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$74,014 (about 1 hour ago)