Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.679 INR / KES
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 13% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,530 (Shilling84,760) in Kisumu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Split costs 5.00 kn (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)