Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.637 INR / KES
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 15% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,785 (Shilling140,998) in Kisumu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bikaner costs ₨1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (44 minutes ago)