Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.620 INR / KES
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 13% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,944 (Shilling69,288) in Kisumu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$450 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 250 Kč (about 1 hour ago)