Cost of living comparison between Kirovohrad, Ukraine and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.611 INR / UAH
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 13% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨67,890 (25,999₴) in Kirovohrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (41 minutes ago)