Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.481 INR / UAH
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 11% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨33,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨29,220 (11,779₴) in Kirovohrad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨200 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 2,000 BYN (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)