Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05464 INR / IQD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 27% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,796 (929,659 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 31 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €600 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.00 (42 minutes ago)