Cost of living comparison between Kirkuk, Iraq and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05738 INR / IQD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 26% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,256 (1,642,727 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 3,950 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨900 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $84 (about 1 hour ago)