Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05573 INR / IQD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 27% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,755 (749,222 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨909,256 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $30 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 196 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)