Cost of living in Kirklareli, Turkey compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.117 INR / TRY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirklareli (Turkey) is 6% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨70,474 (3,890TL) in Kirklareli.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Port Elizabeth costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)