Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04558 INR / CDF
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 156% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨200,377 (4,396,344 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $981 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)