Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.879 INR / XCD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 94% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨157,411 (EC$6,592) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (35 minutes ago)