Cost of living in Kimberley, South Africa compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.546 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kimberley (South Africa) is 111% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,598 (R 12,189) in Kimberley to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)