Cost of living in Kimberley, South Africa compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.044 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kimberley (South Africa) is 99% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨149,433 (R 29,626) in Kimberley to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (35 minutes ago)