Cost of living in Kigoma, Tanzania compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03063 INR / TZS
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigoma (Tanzania) is 12% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,250 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨71,256 (2,326,388 Shilling) in Kigoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (14 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)